latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Split: Buy s2Member pro but not accessible

Home Forums Community Forum Split: Buy s2Member pro but not accessible

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 5:38 am #41253
amod oke
Username: amodoke

Unbelievable!

For the last half hour, I am trying to find ONE method to contact you guys, and it’s simply not there!!

Support forum = only for paid members, tried registering, not allowed.

Email = non existant

Phone = nowhere to be found

I mean I not expecting instant support or anything, but c’mon, one decent method to contact you?? Should it be this confusing that I have “add my reply” to get in touch!? Talk about usability!

Anyway, if you still wish to hear my problem, here it is:

I have a VPS with 2GB memory with 1-2 very low traffic sites. I installed s2member free version to try it first before buying the pro version.

But i got repeated ftpd and other failure emails so i opened a support ticket and this was their reply:

Hello,

I have had a check with the ftp log and could see that there was a script “/home/dub/public_html/interview/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/auto-eots.inc.php” running which took much memory of the server and it caused the ftp down. Please have a check with the owner of the account “dub” and optimize the script so that it uses less memory.

Regards,
Technical Support

What is this problem? Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 2:25 pm #41262
Staff Member

Unbelievable!

For the last half hour, I am trying to find ONE method to contact you guys, and it’s simply not there!!

Support forum = only for paid members, tried registering, not allowed.

Email = non existant

Phone = nowhere to be found

I mean I not expecting instant support or anything, but c’mon, one decent method to contact you?? Should it be this confusing that I have “add my reply” to get in touch!? Talk about usability!

Support forum for free users is here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/community/
Pre-sales questions, specific questions about s2Member Pro:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/pre-sale-questions/

Email is available through the Private Contact Form for Paid Customers.

We do not provide phone support.

Your post has been given its own thread in the Community Forum.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.