latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Split posts

Home Forums Community Forum Split posts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 3:30 pm #31813
Alex Frons
Username: purpleseo

How can I split ordinary post to one part which is visible for any user and other, which is visible only for free registered users. May be between this to parts must have message: “To read addition information you must to be register user” and some button.

Bay the way, I configured my other website one year ago and I remember there was buttons for this option in admin area for new posts (near to buttons Visual/HTML). How can I add this buttons again? (It is possible this was other plugin)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 4:06 pm #31824
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Alex,

I believe you are looking for s2Member conditionals, which allow you to separate the content depending on the user’s access. You can find an article about them here: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 4:23 pm #31827
Alex Frons

I added this code and it is work:

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)]
 Content for anybody who can access level 1, this includes levels 1 to 4.
 [/s2If]

but how can I add this message: “To read addition information you must to be register user”.
It must show to only not registered users…

Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 7:33 pm #31853
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

This should work:

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)]
 Content for anybody who can access level 1, this includes levels 1 to 4.
 [/s2If]

[s2If is_user_not_logged_in()]
To read addition information you must to be register user
 [/s2If]

Posted: Saturday Nov 17th, 2012 at 2:43 am #31865
Alex Frons

Perfect! Thank you very much :)))

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 2:35 pm #32121
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad I could help! :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.