1. To my previous question Can we have SSO – Single Sign On – one username and password (chosen by user) for membership area, blog and forum? Cristián replied:
Sure. Authentication is still handled by WP. s2Member relies on the WP session. If you start this session with a SSO service, that’s fine too.
After searching forum and help videos I found the solution for one login for members area and forum with BBpress. We will have blog that anyone can see, free user not logged, but if free user wants to leave the comment, they will have to buy membership. Once they do, they should be able to post comment.
– Will that happen automatically when they register as comments section will be available to anyone who is a paid member?
– How can we restrict the access to leaving comment to only for registered members?
2. Membership Options Page. This special Page is where you will insert the Payment Button(s) generated for you by s2Member.
– We will be using CCBill payment processor. They said we are free to use whatever buttons we would like, just as long as it remains evident that clicking on it will lead to a payment form. Can we use our own graphics/buttons for specific payment types on Membership Options Page and can we have them anywhere it fits the best our layout? Or are there some restrictions?
Many thanks for all your help!
I found this Support Forum Post that sheds some light on the subject:
This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Toyas.