latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Still Looking Forward to Stripe Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Still Looking Forward to Stripe Integration

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  VegasKev 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 9:01 pm #42776
Todd
Username: tdaubs

Early last year there was talk that support for Stripe was coming even from the official support reps. Some saying it wouldn’t be next year (2013) but rather a couple weeks/months away. It was also mentioned that beta testing would start soon. However, now we are well on our way into ‘next year’ and development seems to be cranking on lots of stuff… yet still no releases with Stripe support.

Is Stripe support still coming?

Please say ‘yes’.

:)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 5:59 pm #42865
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Todd,

Yes, Stripe support (along with MANY, MANY other awesome stuff) is coming along, for sure this year now, can’t say when though. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 1:35 pm #45803
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

With all due respect Eduan, it’s good to hear that it is coming this year, though a lot of us purchased with promises of integration last year. It’s still a year later and we’ve not seen any sign of Stripe other than words of it’s coming. Can’t you at least allow those of us who’ve been waiting for the last year or so to have a crack at the beta version? We’d really appreciate it.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 9:14 pm #45929
Eduan

We’re actually not in beta yet, however what was taking up all the time has now been finished.

Jason was developing the WebSharks Core before working on s2Member. Since that is now finished s2Member’s code follows. :)

Regarding giving beta to users. I believe it will only be given to certain select users like David Welch for example. There was another user that was experienced enough to guess which plugin was causing the conflict, so him as well I have confirmed. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 10:22 pm #45948
VegasKev

Okay fair enough. Can you at least do this one small favor for me (and whomever is awaiting Stripe Integration)…. Can you please announce it in the newsletter and twitter when it’s in beta and close to launch, so that we can plan around it once it’s almost released? Thanks in advance for all your hard work. :)

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:04 pm #45950
Eduan

We plan on announcing it very widely once it’s released, although not sure about before…

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:31 pm #45951
VegasKev

It would just be nice to know when beta starts. That way if we are around the corner from starting a project that could use it, we know to include S2Member as a solution to the project, rather than using an alternative solution, such as Membership Via Gravity Forms, or another membership plugin. S2Member is definitely the #1 choice for all of us when applicable, but sometimes Stripe is necessary, so we sometimes pass on s2 in favor of easier routes. But in truth, we’d much prefer to wait a few extra weeks if we knew that s2/stripe was around the bend.

That being said. We appreciate your hard work.

Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:15 pm #46069
Eduan

Yes I see what you mean.

But announcing beta will give us lots of problem with support. Especially those that may ask for the beta, and when given it (which won’t happen) they’ll start asking for support for a beta. lol

In any case, I’ll see what I can do. From what I understand they plan to announce it widely to all users once it’s released and maybe a little earlier.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 2:57 pm #46082
VegasKev

Thank you for the update Eduan. I appreciate it the heads up.

Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:14 am #46142
Eduan

No problem. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 4:45 pm #52146
Jill Mugge
Username: jillmugge

Fast forward 2.5 months….
is there an ETA on Stripe integration?
Thanks for the great plugin!

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:12 pm #52246
Jeff
Username: jeffreygaudette

Agreed, I’d love to know this as well. Currently having trouble with PayPal and would LOVE to switch to Stripe.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:20 pm #52247
Jeff
Username: jeffreygaudette

@VegasKev did you ever find anyone to develop the stripe integration for you? If so, I’d be interested in off setting your costs or paying you for access. Let me know. Thanks.

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 9:14 pm #52348
Eduan

There is still no ETA. We are expecting, emphasis on expecting, to have a beta version of the next generation of s2Member by mid July or so. Please understand this beta version will barely have any GUI at all.

So again, just like a little teaser, but I wouldn’t expect a full release this year yet.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 9:12 am #52379
Jill Mugge
Username: jillmugge

Thanks for the update Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 2:02 pm #52390
VegasKev

@Jeff hit me up on Skype VegasKev88.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.