latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Strange restriction in place

Home Forums Community Forum Strange restriction in place

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 4:09 pm #54842

I’m struggling with a restriction.

I’ve a series of pages built so I can have a ‘logged out’ / ‘new user’ frontend. I’ve built these on a template and given them a different nav menu. These pages can be access by logged out users.

However, when I try link to the page, ie: http://www.mydomain.com/take-a-tour, or /take-a-tour (obviously a page describing my services), it redirects me to the membership options page.

This doesn’t happen however when I directly type the url into the address bar.

Any insight as to why?

edit: oh and the links are on the membership options page and i’ve just tested adding the same link onto another page, and it worked correctly :-/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 4:22 pm #55082

When you are redirected to the Membership Options Page, there will be a series of variables that appear in your address bar. These are called MOP Vars (Membership Options Page Variables); and they tell the tale about why the redirection occurred. You can learn more about these here.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)

If you need some help, please post the list of MOP Vars that you get, and I can provide an explanation.

Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 5:20 pm #55243

ah thanks.

I’ve solved this. It was mealy a problem with my custom coding. urgh.

Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 5:34 pm #55244

Oh, great! Thanks for the follow-up. Appreciate that :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.