latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stripe.com wordpress integration.

Home Forums Community Forum Stripe.com wordpress integration.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #9242
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

I have seen this subject touched a few times. I am very anxious to see stripe.com integrated into s2member as it would save me over $300 a year by not having to use Paypal.

Here is a tutorial on how to integrate stripe.com into wordpress that I thought the developers here would find of interest:
http://pippinsplugins.com/series/integrating-stripe-com-with-wordpress/

Also, would it be possible to use one of the third party wordpress plugins in conjunction with S2member to get started with stripe.com? Here are a few companies that have built 3rd party solutions for wordpress.

Saving money would make me very happy :)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Deyson Ortiz. Reason: improper grammer

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 3:16 pm #9272
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Deyson,

We are looking into incorporating additional payment gateway support into the next major version of s2Member, but I do not have any details beyond that.

It’s unlikely that a 3rd party plugin would add Stripe.com support to s2Member, but you can certainly give it a try! :)

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #9279
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Very cool. I will be patient and wait to see what gets added to s2member.

Thank you!

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 4:21 pm #9286
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re welcome! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.