latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stripe Update

Home Forums Community Forum Stripe Update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 28th, 2013 at 5:51 pm #50769
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

I know that s2member doesn’t currently support stripe, however, I’m also aware that there has been a promised update to s2member for last year, which was moved to this year that WILL include stripe support. I’m inches away from launching a project and this one absolutely NEEDS stripe. That being said, I’m curious how far out this update is so that I can make plans accordingly. Are we days away….weeks away…months away….no clue how far at this point? Please let me know so I can move forward accordingly. Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 8:42 am #50825
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Currently we have no timeline for the next major release of s2Member. There have been numerous changes with the ClickBank, Google Checkout and PayPal APIs as of late and it’s caused many setbacks in the development of the next major version which we’re hoping to have support of Stripe in.

I would not wait for the next version to begin your project.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.