latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription expired, user still has access?

Home Forums Community Forum Subscription expired, user still has access?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  josh dean 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 10:03 pm #11181
josh dean
Username: hphrc

I tested a one day non reoccuring charge for level 1 access with the paypal button i set through S2M. I went back to check a day later and the assigned user still had level 1 access! What gives????

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:39 pm #11306
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Did you wait a full 24 hours?

Have you checked the database to see if the user had an auto EOT set?

Did their role say level 1 or did they just have access to level 1 content? (wondering if maybe the content security was set up wrong)

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:13 pm #11764
josh dean

Their role said level 1. It still does after this long! Any idea why it’s not booting them back to subscriber?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:26 am #11828
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Josh,
this behavior may be explained under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 1:32 pm #11849
josh dean

@Eduan: thanks for the reply. I checked that options tab and everything seems to be correct by default. To be sure, what settings should I have in here???

TIA,
Josh

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:52 pm #11871
cassel
Username: cassel

It might be too obvious, but did you make that test with your own account? The admin account? Because the admin might still have access despite the EOT? Can you try with someone else’s account?

Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:50 am #11935
josh dean

Yes, I tested on a created user not an admin user. It has to be something simple!?

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 11:36 am #12155
josh dean

Under paypal options tab and EOT section:

Fixed term extensions (auto extend?)

Should this be set to “Yes, automatically extend EOT time”

or

“No, do NOT extend. S2Member should reset EOT time completely”

Its under “yes” right now, is this why the user still has access??????

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.