latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription Start Date Issue?

Home Forums Community Forum Subscription Start Date Issue?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 1:46 pm #14026
FBI
Username: dynamicproducer

For some reason I can’t explain, when some of my users sign up, it sets to start their profile 30 days from the day they sign up, instead of immediately. Other users are signing up the exact same way and this is not happening? Any idea why this could be happen?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 12:30 am #14047
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Do you have more than one signup form or button on your site? Is it possible you configured the buttons differently, perhaps with one configured for a 30-day Initial/Trial period?

If you don’t have logging enabled, I suggest you enable logging (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging) and then check the logs for more information when this happens again.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 8:09 am #14470
FBI
Username: dynamicproducer

Yes I do have more than one form but it’s happening with just 1 form. No I don’t have a free trial. Logging is enabled but where do I check where the problem exists?

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 7:29 am #14558
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’ll need to look at the log files in plugins/s2member-logs/ and search for the transaction you suspect is wrong. If you share those log entires with us, we can take a look at them and see if anything looks out of place. (Be sure to X-out any private information such as email addresses before posting the log entries.)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.