latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Suddenly Proforms using Paypal submit button

Home Forums Community Forum Suddenly Proforms using Paypal submit button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 26th, 2012 at 9:34 pm #23133
Synergy WP
Username: synergywp

I’m setting up my site using ProForms… Was going to make some adjustments, didn’t make any yet, and sudeenly noticed that my “Submit Form” button is now replaced by the paypal button? This is very odd, like I said, I didn’t do anything, and I thought these forms were 100% generated by shortcodes. I have a test membership page with an old proform i was testing with 1 penny, and it still has the original “Submit Form” button…

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 6:37 am #23156
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

The Pro-Forms support checkout by PayPal in addition to other methods. If you’re using the PayPal option to checkout on a Pro-Form, you will see the PayPal checkout button (this is a requirement enforced by PayPal). If you’re PayPal Pro and you’re doing on-site credit card processing, you will see the Submit Form button instead.

Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 12:23 pm #23179
Synergy WP
Username: synergywp

Interesting. It must have kicked in late. I figured it was something to do with this. Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 9:22 pm #23494
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

No problem. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.