latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

supported shopping carts

Home Forums Community Forum supported shopping carts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 3:30 pm #7865

hi,

which shopping carts does s2member support?

is there a list or demo of the shopping cart features that are already built into smember?

looking forward to your reply,
jose

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 5:12 am #7952

Hi José.

I don’t know about shopping carts to recommend. Maybe you can search the old forums to see if you find mentions of particular scripts that other users reported as compatible with s2Member.
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

s2Member doesn’t have shopping cart features yet, I’m sorry. :/

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 8:23 am #7986
cassel
Username: cassel

s2Member doesn’t have shopping cart features yet

Is it planned for the next major release?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #8011
Staff Member

Yes, that is something we’re working on :-)

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 4:17 pm #8044

I know that by now, Cassel is really looking forward to the coming major release. :D

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 6:01 pm #8058
cassel
Username: cassel

I know that by now, Cassel is really looking forward to the coming major release. :D

Hehehe… i am not adding ANYTHING to my site until that release. No point in searching, installing and configuring something that will be taken care of in the next release, right? So, when is that release expected for?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 4:01 am #8089

We’re working hard to have it ready in about a month. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.