latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Switching to PayPal Pro

Home Forums Community Forum Switching to PayPal Pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 4:43 pm #20937

Okay, so after launching yesterday, we realized we goofed and should have added PayPal Pro before launching. So now, we are awaiting PayPal to approve us and setup recurring billing.

So, we had 200+ users sign up yesterday – and I’m working on building the new PayPal Pro forms in behind the scenes, which will hopefully go live overnight. Here is my problem – while testing the new forms “live” – even as the administrator, it wants me to still create an account before inserting my billing information. Here is what I need to know:

Because we have three subscription tiers, how do I remove the registration form part from the PayPal Pro Forms checkout? I created a sample Free account and when I logged on to the subscription page, and it wanted me to create a profile all over again. I just want the checkout form part.

Will everyone that registered have to be deleted and re-register?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 6:13 pm #20943

In addition to my previous post, I also setup a Pro Forms register form on the site – setup a new account – and then went to the subscription page. It still wants me to create a new account – versus just letting me check out.

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 12:01 am #20954

Update – I discovered I can’t have the pro-form in more than one place on the page – i used a tab plugin and that caused my first set of problems.

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 7:35 am #20995

Hi Tony. Thanks for the update!

That’s right, multiple pro-forms in a single page won’t work.

I’m glad you sorted that out. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.