latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tax calculation not working

Home Forums Community Forum Tax calculation not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 10:48 am #34662

We set this up to charge the various provincial tax rates here in Canada. It worked fine. Then we changed the transaction amount to 0.1 for testing purposes and now the tax rates will not calculate. In fact, we have reinstated the actual price (which shows correctly in the description on the registration page) but the checkout amount does not show the price *OR* and the tax calculation is shown as 0%… (it shows a total of $0.10 (?)

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Mark Lanch.
  • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Mark Lanch.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 8:00 am #34773

Hi Mark.

Could you please show a screenshot of your tax settings panel? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Tax Rate Calculations[/hilite]

And a link to the pro-form where this is happening to try it?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 12:42 pm #34950

Strange… yesterday i double checked the tax calculations and it was working again for all but two provinces. Today i checked again just to make sure and it’s calculating all @ zero again. At least the purchase amount is showing up now tho…

How do i attached a word doc with the screenshot? I will send it to your Contact/support email (if i can find it). It will come from email: 781961@live.ca marked URGENT – TAX ISSUE.

ASAP PLEASE! This is the only thing holding us back from launch.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 8:45 am #35033

Strange… yesterday i double checked the tax calculations and it was working again for all but two provinces. Today i checked again just to make sure and it’s calculating all @ zero again. At least the purchase amount is showing up now tho…

Funny…

You may be having a JavaScript problem causing this. Did you troubleshoot following the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.