latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Term Expirations

Home Forums Community Forum Term Expirations

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 8:57 pm #30230
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I am currently in the final stages of testing the functionality of s2 before launching my site.

What is the recommended method for testing the functionality of membership or specific page/post purchase access expirations? I can think of how you can change the membership of sp/sp access period to 1 hour and then test accordingly, but is there a better or a recommended way without changing the shortcode attributes?

Regards,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 6:28 pm #30270
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Ganaxi,

The best, and only, way to test those would be to change the expiration to something shorter, as you mentioned.

Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 1:06 pm #30336
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi Raam,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Ganaxi

Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 4:49 pm #30488
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

My pleasure! Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.