latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank Registration Page

Home Forums Community Forum Thank Registration Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #28167
derekfox
Username: derekfox

I might be missing something and I have looked all over for it.

I would like to have a thank page redirect after the registration page has been complete and paid.

Right now, it just pops up a submit notification at the top of the page … I want to redirect to another page.

Also, it is creating the account even if they payment delines … how do I fix that?

Thanks for all your help … awesome product.

Derek

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 8:27 am #28231

Hi Derek.

I would like to have a thank page redirect after the registration page has been complete and paid.

Are you using a pro-form? Have you tried the shortcode’s [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

Also, it is creating the account even if they payment delines … how do I fix that?

The pro-form creates the account and processes the payment, if the payment fails, then the account will already be there. What you can do so it’s not a problem, is have the content protected above Level 0, which is the level free users register at, or paid users are demoted to.

Thanks for all your help … awesome product.

Thanks! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.