latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank You Pages

Home Forums Community Forum Thank You Pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 3:23 pm #14357

Hi:

I currently have a sales funnel that the prospect watches a webinar and is instantly redirect to a sales page where I sell a back office membership website at $197, if they do not accept they are downsold to $97. I’d like to have my “s2Member Paypal” button be there to give them the Level 1 access, but then at the completion of the transaction I would like them to return to a page of my choosing which would be a further upsell to another program which would give them Level 2 Access to my site. I’d like to know how I can customize the “thank you” page for each individual transaction, right now I can’t find any option that would allow me to do that. Please advise.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 4:46 am #14435
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Please keep in mind that the user must be logged in when you sell them Level 2 access, otherwise they would just be creating a second s2Member account, not upgrading their existing one.

Regarding the thank you pages: You can use the success= attribute on your shortcodes to specify where the user will end up after a successful payment (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)).

If you want to dynamically control that URL, you can simply insert whatever PHP code is necessary into the shortcode to specify a unique thank you page URL for the success= attribute. (You’ll need to be running a plugin like Exec-PHP.)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.