latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank You S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Thank You S2Member

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Daisy Peel 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:04 am #35169
Daisy Peel
Username: daisypeel

I just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank the folks at S2Member for all of their help. I purchased this plugin in August of 2011, and used it to set up an online/virtual classroom, which is still going strong.

The support at S2Member has been thoughtful and consistent. I’m NOT a programmer, and I, like many others, always seem to forget that most problems in WordPress are caused by theme or plugin conflicts. In many cases, plugin or theme support can be condescending, if it even exists – I’m sure developers are tired of reminding people what to do in the case of trouble.

S2Member support has in my experience NOT been condescending, they’re very helpful, they’ve provided code snippets to get me going with my unique set up, they’ve rewritten my hackjob code that I’ve tried to implement, and they’ve always been kind and patient, with well written responses that never make me feel like an idiot.

I am putting bread on my table with my virtual classroom, it’s my main source of income, and I couldn’t do it without S2Member. So, thanks guys, for providing a quality product with professional support.

Happy Holidays,
Daisy

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Daisy Peel.
  • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Daisy Peel.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.