latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

The Next Major Release…

Home Forums Community Forum The Next Major Release…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 6:22 am #29482
Robert Funge
Username: godrob

Hi Jason, Cristián and Raam,

Simple question… Will the next major release of S2Member support silent email transitioning between Aweber lists i.e. going from a paid member to a free member without having to reconfirm or vice-versa.

…And how close are you guy’s really to the next major release? I seem to recall that this should have been addressed in March of this year. Then, we were told by Summer, and of course we’re now well into Autumn…

Would appreciate some sort of confirmation as to what’s going to be included and when?

Thanks
Rob.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 2:11 pm #29550
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, I don’t have any information on what specific features will or will not be included in the next major release. We’re working hard to get it out as soon as possible and we’ll make an announcement as soon as it’s ready.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.