latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

The Return Page following registration…

Home Forums Community Forum The Return Page following registration…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:33 pm #24120
Jim Reamer
Username: jwrbloom

How much customization on the Return Page with s2member Pro can I put on that page? I’d like to add a two or three question form for Users to fill out, since at this point, the custom registration fields offered by the free s2member don’t let me use them as I wish in the database.

I realize there is likely information on that page being used by s2member to organize Users’ accounts, but I’d basically like to add an “include” in PHP so I can have flexibility.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 6:41 am #24279

Hi Jim.

You mean using the registration pro-form with a URL of your choice to redirect the user to after registration?

You can point to any page you want, and have anything you want in it. :)

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 9:47 am #24319
Jim Reamer

Is it possible to to have the return page in the free version point to other pages?

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:35 am #24472
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jim,

The success=”” shortcode attribute is what allows you to send users to a specific page after successful payment (or successful registration in the case of a free registration). The success=”” shortcode attribute is only available with s2Member Pro. It is not available with the free version of s2Member.

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 6:47 pm #24582
Jim Reamer

Bought the pro version. Love its potential. Just being able to redirect users to my own pages opens up a lot for me. Good work!

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 6:05 am #24604

Thanks for the kudos, Jim!

Let us know in the Customers forum if you need any help. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.