latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS!! PANIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Community Forum THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS!! PANIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 4:59 pm #13423

18 times today alone I have asked for an email to send me my login data. I received NOTHING!!
For some obscure reason I lost m,y login data, I asked 18 times today to send me an email with my login data and never received a thing!!

I am now getting VERY nervous! I have a membership site where it seems next to impossible for my prospects to pay, be it with PayPal or ANY creditcard!
FYI, there are close to 100K people now waiting to pay me $4.50 EVERY month. This s2member pro plugin seems like a bloody dear mistake to me now. If your support would only be so polite to react back I would maybe get some of my trust back.
My username is boudewijn lutgerink. I hope that common courtesy is part of your policy and FINALLY give me an answer. I am deadly serious about the amount of money I am missing here right now.

Expecting an answer within 12 hours

Just a brief overview of the problems:
Paypal payments, NOT accepted
Creditcard Payments, NOT accepted
BY lucky chance somebody paid me by PayPal and lo and behold… was a FREE subscriber in my list NO SIR!! That person PAIDS so should have been a paying subscriber. (Level 1, the only level I have on my site)
This problem needs to be solved ASAP!!

FYI, transfer code from PayPal 5Y980360XW227692R
payment date april 27, 2012
THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 7:06 am #13503

Hello boudewijn.

18 times today alone I have asked for an email to send me my login data. I received NOTHING!!

Did you email us or did you use the Lost Password tool?

We haven’t received any emails from you in our support address. I’m notifying Accounts to take a look at yours as soon as possible.

Just a brief overview of the problems:
Paypal payments, NOT accepted
Creditcard Payments, NOT accepted
BY lucky chance somebody paid me by PayPal and lo and behold… was a FREE subscriber in my list NO SIR!! That person PAIDS so should have been a paying subscriber. (Level 1, the only level I have on my site)

Did you double check your PayPal configuration with s2Member to make sure there are no errors there? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

Do you have logging enabled so we can look at your log entries for those users that weren’t upgraded? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Are you using PayPal buttons or pro-forms? If pro-forms, do you have PayPal Pro or are you using Express Checkout?

Did you test your PayPal payments before going live? Did those work fine?

Looking forward to your reply.

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 1:31 pm #13534
Staff Member

Hello Kuttekop Lulanmetaas,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Your login information has been emailed to you

Please go here to login:
http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.