latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Track User Downloads

Home Forums Community Forum Track User Downloads

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 12:28 pm #15066
Nigel
Username: nduckworth

Hi. I would like to see what files users are downloading. I read that this data was logged but that there was no UI for it yet; is this still the case? If so, any idea when a UI will be implemented? This is a critical piece for us as we follow up with our registrants with relevant info, but without visibility into what they’re downloading it’s a huge problem. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 2:47 pm #15072

would be interested in this as well. Do you know where the data is stored?

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 3:19 pm #15075
Nigel

Scott,

Info is on an old thread over at Primothemes.com:

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14084#p44762

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 3:36 pm #15076

Thanks Nigel!
Very good stuff indeed.

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 3:41 pm #15078

I use Electric Studio Download Counter for that. They also have a widget you can use to show the top downloads

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:32 am #15163
Nigel

Thanks Boudewijn. Looks like it just tells you how many downloads, not who, which is what I’m looking for.

Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 5:58 am #15334
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Nigel,

I don’t know of any current dates or timelines for that feature, but we’re working hard on the next generation of the plugin. We will be looking into improving the download tracking features.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.