latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Transaction cannot be processed.

Home Forums Community Forum Transaction cannot be processed.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 2:28 pm #28728

Hello,

I have been trying to purchase the Single-Site License. I am receiving this error:

Error #10554. Filter Decline. This transaction cannot be processed.

Please let me know the issue. All information is correct. I am trying to set this up for a new user not the account I am currently using.

Thanks,

Jennifer

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:23 pm #28768
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jennifer,

I will pass this along to the billing department immediately and someone should get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:31 pm #28773
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Jennifer,

I’ve been informed that the message means the transaction was declined because the address did not verify. I suggest double-checking the billing address and trying again.

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:35 am #28834

Hi Raam,

Are you able to redirect me to billing, I have tried multiple times with the correct billing information. Is there an option to purchase over the phone or by email?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:09 pm #28923
Raam Dev
Staff Member

I’ll see what I can do. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:45 am #29102
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately we don’t have any other payment options.

Have you checked that you’re entering the billing address with the correct case letters? It’s possible the address is case-sensitive. Otherwise, I suggest trying another card or using a PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one and then try linking your credit card to it.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 6:56 am #29488
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

Regarding failed billing attempts. I’m sorry to hear that. We will certainly investigate this further.

In the mean time, please use a PayPal account instead (i.e. choose PayPal during checkout, and then use the same credit card during checkout at PayPal); or choose a different credit card. A filter decline is most commonly associated with address verification failure (e.g. the billing address on file with your CC company is different from what you entered), or that your card is unavailable for use online, for any number of reasons, as dictated by your bank. I’ve also seen some banks unable to return address verification details at certain times of the day.

Our merchant account received the following error upon attempting to process your CC details:

Error #10554. The transaction was declined because of a merchant risk filter for AVS. Specifically, the merchant has set to decline transaction when the AVS returned a no match (AVS = N).
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.