latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Translation?

Home Forums Community Forum Translation?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 5:46 am #30303

Hi there!

Is there a way to translate in french the short codes so that the forms and instructions for my clients would be in french and not all in english? Ex. paypal pro form, notice page after payment, etc.

Thanking you in advance guys! You make a terrific job!!

Manon
http://escapadescreatives.mcommemuses.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 9:05 pm #30375
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Manon,

Have you seen Pre Sale FAQs » Can s2Member® be translated into other languages??

If you’re referring to the back-end, i.e., the WordPress Dashboard and the shortcode text itself that you paste into WordPress Posts/Pages, then no, unfortunately I don’t believe that can be translated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.