latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Trouble with Cloudfront and JWPlayer

Home Forums Community Forum Trouble with Cloudfront and JWPlayer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Echomango 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 12:58 pm #19377
Echomango
Username: echomango

I think I have configured cloudfront correctly. The dashboard s2member told me that it was indeed completed successfully. I use the code that is supplied under the “JWPlayer and RTMP protocol examples” but when I try to create a page with a video that is in my bucket on cloudfront the player does not appear and says:

JW Player® appears here.
Sorry, you do NOT have access to this file.

I tried this outside of the wordpress site using the embed code from jwplayer and it works just fine. The player appears and streams an unprotected video. But if I try to do it from within s2member or from cloudfront it is a no go. I am guessing that I must have either configured something incorrectly or somehow the path is not correct to the videos.

I have disabled the visual editor, have installed both the raw-html (and checked the boxes prior to saving) and the exec-php plugins and activated them. I am not sure what to do next and any help would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks!

Echo

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.