latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Twice transaction declined, but charged twice

Home Forums Community Forum Twice transaction declined, but charged twice

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #51784

I tried to purchase s2member pro. It was declined several times, but on 2 of those instances where it quite clearly said ti was declined… it actually charged me. I got no confirmation email, and the login I requested does not work. Your site said it was declined, but charged me without giving me product.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 9:03 pm #51789

Guys… You need a better system for handling these types of issues. My card got charged twice although your site said the transaction was declined and I still have no product. please help.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 12th, 2013 at 12:02 am #51799
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Our billing department has received the details for this and is working on this now. Thank you very much for your patience.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 12th, 2013 at 12:05 am #51800

Thanks Bruce.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 12th, 2013 at 2:58 pm #51838

Any update on this?

Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 3:04 am #51853

I left Elizabeth a new note about it. She should get to it soon.

Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 1:09 pm #51892
Staff Member

I tried to purchase s2member pro. It was declined several times, but on 2 of those instances where it quite clearly said ti was declined…

That is correct, your transaction did not go through, and you received an error code from our checkout with an explanation.

it actually charged me.

Those are temporary pending charges that will clear in 24 hr to 48 hrs hours depending on your bank.
We have not charged your credit card. Please contact your bank to verify this.

Best regads,
Elizabeth

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.