latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

UAM, downloading members as .csv, edit posts

Home Forums Community Forum UAM, downloading members as .csv, edit posts

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 9:07 am #14870

Hi – couple of pre-sale questions…

– Do you know if S2 works friendly with the UAM plugin, I’m currently using it to give some “editors” access to create/edit/delete posts in particular categories, in this case by “region”.

– I wonder if I could replace the above UAM functionality with S2 – could I assign category level create/edit/delete to the highest membership “level” somehow and assign it manually?

– My members will each belong to a “region”, I can add a select as a custom field for this. I need an “editor” to be able to download a .csv of all other users in their “region”, any idea where to start with this?

Many thanks,

Gwilym

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 6:19 am #14911
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Gwilym,

s2Member is not designed to allow users to create/edit/delete posts/pages. All of the s2Member Level capabilities are based on the WordPress Subscriber role, which only allows the viewing of content.

If you wish to get around this with another plugin or by manually modifying the capabilities of the s2Member Levels, you’re welcome to do so however we cannot make any guarantees as to what will or will not work. You’ll need to experiment and see what works.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.