latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to display in French

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Unable to display in French

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  fresatura 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 4:27 pm #46084

Hi all,

I’m a French comp-sci/calculus teacher ( Java, Ruby, Visual Basic, HTML5 ) and wanted all of the s2member redirection pages to be displayed in French. My methodology is shown below: (I hope I didn’t miss anything)

1. I downloaded the s2member-fr_FR.mo translation file that was generously provided by Jean Michel Meyer* that was found in this forum thread: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/french-translation-help/

2. I then copied the .mo to the “../wp-content/plugins” directory as described here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/how-to-for-s2member-language-translation/

Unfortunately, the s2member pages are still displayed in English.

Do I need to modify around with any .php files or create any new functions in my functions.php file or is simply copying the translated .mo file to the correct directory enough?

Thank you kindly in advance
jd

P.S.
Sorry for the long post but it’s been a long and arduous journey transitioning from HTML5 & C-based Programming to PHP-based web development.

Footnotes
* I will get started on translating the remainder of the .mo file (ie. s2m-admin / back-end messages)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 5:18 am #46681
fresatura
Username: fresatura

Hello,
did you manage to display the front end in french?
I am struggling with the same problem and don’t get what goes wrong.
Any help would be appreciated

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.