latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

unable to verify $_POST vars

Home Forums Community Forum unable to verify $_POST vars

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Social Events 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 7:16 am #48650

Hi there, I have come across the dreaded:

“ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.
Please contact Support for assistance.

This is most likely related to an invalid configuration of s2Member, or a problem with server compatibility…..”

and have followed the steps you have suggested.

I’ve run the server scan, and everything is fine. I’ve checked the custom button code, and again it all looks fine to me.

Also, am using the latest S2Member plugin, and WP version

Can I give you access into the site to see what else could be the issue?

Let me know where I can email you the details..

Thanks

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customers forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 2:56 pm #48810
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ben,

Could you make sure your PayPal is correctly configured under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details?

Also could you please post your shortcode with which you’re having these issues, and if possible also share your website URL? Thanks!

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #48819

Thanks for this..

As the site is in development, and is currently containing senstive info, I don’t want to publicly post it here. Can I send it to you via email, or by PM?

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 9:02 pm #48857
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

As the site is in development, and is currently containing senstive info, I don’t want to publicly post it here. Can I send it to you via email, or by PM?

You can send us site information here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 10:31 am #48914

Its sorted – i hadn’t entered the PDT ..

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.