latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to verify $_POST vars.

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to verify $_POST vars.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 18th, 2012 at 9:24 am #5577
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

I am getting the “Unable to verify $_POST vars.” but only SOMETIMES. We just prelaunched a conference and we have 8 new members. Only one has reported the “Unable to verify $_POST vars.” problem, the other ones have not.

I am using S2Member Pro, latest version and it is a pretty basic installation. No mods. And no new plugins other than GoogleFonts. To be safe, I just turned off JetPack, WPSecurityScan.

I have about 4 membership sites running through Paypal, though this error has not appeared before. My past S2member installatioins are all on root domains ie. website.com The new one experiencing POST Vars problems is on website.com/members

Any ideas?

Thanks – Ryan

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  ryannagy.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:42 pm #5739
Staff Member

Hi Ryan. Thanks for writing in.

That’s a VERY general error that can occur during verification of an IPN or Auto-Return event. It’s difficult to pin that down without seeing log entries. If you can please post a log entry from /wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/paypal-ipn.log where this occurred, perhaps we can shed some light for you.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:55 pm #5910
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Jason – My apologies, this turned out to be a problem on my end. I did not have my Paypal Identity Token entered. Once I put that in, I was able to complete several enrollments trouble free, including several members who formely
had the problem. All is well.

– Ryan

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  ryannagy.
Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 3:48 am #6400

Thanks for the update, Ryan. Glad you solved it. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.