latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Updated Pro module, admin notifcation remains

Home Forums Community Forum Updated Pro module, admin notifcation remains

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:01 am #54573

I just updated my S2Member Pro to the latest version on a multisite WordPress install, but the admin notification at the top of the WP Admin screen won’t go away. See below in quotes:

“s2Member Pro successfully updated to v130731.

Your s2Member Pro Module must be updated to v130731+.
Please log in at s2Member.com for access to the latest version.

Or upgrade automatically. Provide your login details for s2Member.com.”

Any ideas what’s causing this? Could it be that I haven’t yet installed WordPress V. 3.5.2 yet?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:19 am #54575
L.E. Shepherd
Username: iphc

I am having this same exact issue… please help.
Using WP 3.5.1, BuddyPress 1.8, Suffusion Buddypress pack and theme

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:36 am #54576

Me too

I get the upgrade the pro prompt for user/pass and after I upgrade it will say s2Member Pro successfully updated to v130731.

As I am reading the success text….right below it is the red upgrade box showing at the same time and none of the PRO links are showing and members cannot login as the login widget is a pro feature.

I would like to suggest that the login widget be a s2member general feature and be removed from the Pro side. I know I cannot be the only person who hates the double upgrade steps. I can’t stand having clients calling saying they cannot login. Today’s issue makes it much worse as since there is a bug, members will be unable to login until the pro issue is fixed.

FYI
I disabled all plugins…switched themes to 2012, optimized/repaired the DB, re-installed core etc. etc. with no luck

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:07 am #54578

Same issue here on WP 3.5.2.

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:29 am #54580

same issue, after upgrading s2member pro:

notification still appears

No ProMember-Features

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:36 am #54582

same issue as well – every page/post has the notification

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:39 am #54583
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Sorry for the inconvinience. We just solved this issue. There was a mix-up with the files here @ s2Member.com. You should be able to upgrade correctly now. :-)
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 2:51 am #54587

Thanks Bruce!

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 3:15 am #54588

It works! Thank you

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:26 pm #54606

Confirmed. This was resolved shortly after the release.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.