latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Updating other fields based on EOT time

Home Forums Community Forum Updating other fields based on EOT time

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #21646

I’d like to update other meta fields when the EOT time is altered by any source (user profile update, IPN triggers it, etc). I was able to make it work via user profile update using hooks, and I’d like to refrain from having to use the notifications API to curl a URL that does it if at all possible. So, bottom line, is there a specific hook I can use to access what the EOT time is being updated to, in order to alter other fields?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 9:26 am #21707
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mike,

You should be able to use the Automatic EOT System hooks for this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.