latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade Free Members in Authorize.net

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade Free Members in Authorize.net

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Howard Matusow 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 4:23 pm #51426

I have a large free subscriber user base and want to allow them to become paid subscribers along with allowing brand new users to subscribe and sign up. I have no problem having the payment process go through if the user is brand new, however the program doesn’t recognize when free subscribers sign up for the paid subscription.

I know there is a modification button that is easily generated that I can use. But, how can I make it so the pro forms sign up link will automatically know when clicked to direct a person to the upgrade membership pro form or the brand new user paid form?

I’d like to have it that way to make it easiest for all users.

Thanks for your help!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.