latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade License

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade License

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 6:41 am #43586
Manager
Username: dmcnzl

Im looking at purchasing s2membership pro on behalf of a client, while in development im happy to use the single site license as we’ll be testing the set before we go ahead and release it across the network.

Am i able to upgrade a multi-site license later on? I realise this is probably a stupid question why not just get the multi-site license right away right? im still not 100% it’ll suffice for the network in question, i am interested in moving forward to the single URL pro license but would be a lot more confident if i knew that we could upgrade to multi-site once we’re happy with our development and testing.

Thanks in advance for your help and i look forward to hearing back from someone soon.

Regards

~ Dan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 9:32 pm #43652
Staff Member

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
This is a great questions.

You DO have upgrade options later on.
Once you have a paid s2Member login, under your account section,
you will have upgrade options.
http://www.s2member.com/account/

From Single-site license to Unlimited Site License the price is $60.00

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.