latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading free users to paid users via google

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading free users to paid users via google

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 1:13 pm #50231

New signup testing via Google checkout works fine on my site, but when I try to upgrade a level 0 “free member” to paid member, it does not auto up grade, and user is still a level 0 user, which means they do not have access to the premium content. We have tried everything we can think of to rectify this, I have searched the net for answers and cannot find any. I need to capability for s2member and Google checkout to auto upgrade a free member to paid member once they choose to do so. Manually doing this would be a nightmare, thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:22 am #50352
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We’ll need to check your Google Checkout IPN logs. Can we get a Dashboard Login to check those, please?

You can send that here: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Let us know when you’ve done that. :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.