latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading S2member Pro to Version 130731

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading S2member Pro to Version 130731

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 2:50 pm #54640

I am trying to update my S2member Pro version to 130731 and I get the message “Upgrade failed. Connection failed”. I have read past comments and tried FTP and calling my Host. neither has worked. This issue is currently effecting my business! Has anyone been able to fix this? What next steps should I take?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 3:20 pm #54649

I am trying to update my S2member Pro version to 130731 and I get the message “Upgrade failed. Connection failed”. I have read past comments and tried FTP and calling my Host. neither has worked. This issue is currently effecting my business! Has anyone been able to fix this? What next steps should I take?

If all else fails you can do a manual upgrade (which sounds harder than it is); it quite easy.
See: s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.