latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Uploading Mass Users

Home Forums Community Forum Uploading Mass Users

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:09 pm #9377

Hello,

I have a database of over 7300 users that I’d like to upload. Is there any way to make the system ready more than 100 lines? I would like to upload all 7300 in one go rather then splitting it into 73 files.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:50 pm #9401
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

There may be technical reasons for that 100 line limit. I’m going to inquire with a colleague to see if he can offer any further insight.

Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 2:52 am #9428

I know Jason put it there so the server doesn’t time out on import, but I don’t know what checks he put in place to actually limit it.

I’m looking at the importer and couldn’t find where it checks for the lines limit, it just has a while that’ll go through the whole file you upload.
http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/source/s2member-pro/includes/classes/imports-in.inc.php/#src_doc_line_81

Try uploading a file with more than 100 people and see if you get an error, then try a few hundred and see if you get one. Keep trying more and more until you get an error, then lower it because it’s probably too much for the server in one go.

Let us know how it goes. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.