latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Urgent: EOT is not respected after 130404

Home Forums Community Forum Urgent: EOT is not respected after 130404

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 7:18 am #46796
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

The other day when we upgraded to 130404 and today to 130406, I noticed that my 1 day members are given 3 days as we have discussed a month ago.

Ive set the gacetime in the paypal restrictions to 0, but its clearly not being respected.

Is it buggy on your side?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 9:10 am #46847

Hi Ronnie.

Could you submit your site’s info so we can take a look? Let us know when you sent it. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Also, not sure if this may be related, but just in case: do you use caching? Make sure database and object caching are disabled, they’re known to cause trouble.

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 9:16 am #46848
Ronnie

Done!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 6:30 am #46881

Thanks!

This is what Jason replied:

I just did a review of the latest release, and I can confirm that nothing changed from v130404 to v130406 with respect to EOT Grace Time. The last time this portion of s2Member® was modified, is when the feature was added in v130220.

The default value for EOT Grace Time is 86400 (1 day). Setting EOT Grace Time to a value of 0 will effectively disable EOT Grace Time as indicated by the s2Member® configuration panel.

I did a review of the installation that was submitted privately, and I find this site does have EOT Grace Time set to a value of 0. So this matches up with the desired behavior.

I found no log file entries on this installation currently, so I was unable to investigate further. If the problem continues, please ask Ronnie to submit log entries for us which indicate the EOT Time is set incorrectly; along with the PayPal Button or Pro Form Shortcode used to initiate the sale.

So please enable logging and let us know when you have log entries and users that show this issue. Please include which ones so we can look for them. Thanks! [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 6:34 am #46882
Ronnie

Got it.
Ill enable debugging and wait for another member to sign up.
Ill report my findings when I have them!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 6:39 am #46883

Cool. :)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 7:30 am #46890
Ronnie

I got a zip of log files.
Should I Send it to support@s2member.com

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 7:52 am #46893

You can use the contact form. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 8:58 am #47080
Ronnie

Sorry for the long wait. But I had to wait for a 12hour membership to be sold, and we mostly get 1 month memberships.
I have now, gotten a 12hour membership, and true to my “complaint”, she was given the 3 extra days.

I will use the contact form and send you the logs and my s2-hacks.php

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 9:37 am #47194

Thanks, got the email, but I couldn’t login with the dashboard credentials you submitted. I tried the FTP password and that worked.

Sorry for the long wait. But I had to wait for a 12hour membership to be sold, and we mostly get 1 month memberships.

Could you tell me what user it was? And something to recognize his entries in the logs, please. Thanks!

Also, please tell me where to find the button/form for the 12hr membership, so I can look at the shortcode and try it in another page changing the amount to 1 cent for my test.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.