latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Import Issue

Home Forums Community Forum User Import Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 3:28 pm #28732
Robb Jarrett
Username: carbbon

As mentioned in a previous post I would like to update our development site with our “Live Site” S2Member user data. We have added new members in the last few days and I would like the development site to be current when it becomes the live site (hopefully within hours from now). Any suggestions would be great!

This is the error I am getting when importing our current data to dev. site:

The following errors were encountered during importation:

Line #1. User ID# 115 does NOT belong to an existing User.
Line #33. User ID# 116 does NOT belong to an existing User.
Line #54. User ID# 117 does NOT belong to an existing User.
Line #93. User ID# 118 does NOT belong to an existing User.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 3:36 pm #28733
Robb Jarrett
Username: carbbon

Just solved my issue by removing new user ID from CVS table -> saving -> and importing to new site. Is that the best way to do it?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:27 pm #28770
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Robb,

Yes, that is correct. Please see the following from Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Importation:

If you fill the ID field, the Import routine will update an account matching the ID you specify ( so long as the account ID does NOT belong to an Administrator, this is for security ). When importing new Users/Members, you can leave the ID field empty; don’t remove it, just leave it empty ( i.e. “” )

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.