latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User List

Home Forums Community Forum User List

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 10:32 pm #6494
derekfox
Username: derekfox

How can I create a user list that shows the customized fields that I have created. I want to make a directory of all the users information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Derek

http://www.dundadasociety.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:25 pm #6541

Hi Derek.

You can get the custom fields using the get_s2member_custom_fields function.

http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_get_s2member_custom_fields%28%29

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #6547
derekfox
Username: derekfox

I was looking at that but man, Im not a program so was Chinese to me.

Is there an easier way to use it?

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:45 pm #6552

Hmm… Not really, no. For now it’s using PHP. There is a shortcode to get custom fields, but it’ll load the current user’s, so it’s not useful for a users listing where you need to specify each user’s ID, as you can with the PHP function. :/

You may want to get a developer from a site like odesk.com, elance.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

We’re working on making it possible to list users in a simpler way, although it’ll most probably still require some PHP or HTML knowledge, but right now there is nothing ready. Still, I’ll take your question as a feature request for that. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.