latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Login Log

Home Forums Community Forum User Login Log

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Nelson 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:10 pm #11858

Hi s2Member,

I just installed the simple login log plugin as I need to track the login history of our members. However, the simple log plugin only tracks the failed login and not the successful logins from the members. Do you know if there is a way I can integrate it into the s2member plugin somehow.

Once I deactivated the s2member plugin the simple login plugin worked for the recordings of the successful logins. Is there any other plugin available or something within s2member I can use to track my members login history?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Rita

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:15 pm #12013
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rita,

We’re working on adding this functionality to the next major release of s2Member. Until then, we recommend experimenting with the 3rd party plugins available: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=login+log

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 11:52 am #12599
Nelson
Username: dvpro

Sure would like to see this feature added soon. We could use it.

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 11:55 am #12600
Nelson
Username: dvpro

Could not find any WP plugins that work with s2. S2 seems to block them all.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.