latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User registration before PayPal checkout.

Home Forums Community Forum User registration before PayPal checkout.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kelli DeSantis 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 4:07 pm #56273

Hello,

I’ve searched but can’t find a clear answer for this question. I’m using the pro version and would like the membership path to register the user before going through the PayPal checkout. Can you lead me in the direction as to how to get this done.

Thanks so much!!

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:07 pm #56284
@kellid11

Are you currently using PayPal® Buttons?
If so, you probably want to switch over to Pro Forms now that you have s2Member® Pro.
Please see: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms

Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 9:58 pm #56310

:) Right, I was logged in while testing so I didn’t see that the registration and payment have been combined.

Thanks for your help!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.