latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User registration is currently not allowed

Home Forums Community Forum User registration is currently not allowed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:19 pm #25499

I’ve set up my Paypal info, verified it all, set up my registration process and placed the code into my membership registration page with the appropriate link to my registration page.

I log out of the site, shut down the browser and return to the site and page that says “Register or Login” that I made. When clicking the “Register” button I go to the registration page and in pink the following message:

User registration is currently not allowed.

The URL states: http://mydomain.net/wp-login.php?registration=disabled.

What setting am I missing. There is no open or free registration, it’s an annual fee, recurring and I only offer a Level 1.

The Paypal buttons that I set up (inserted the form code) isn’t showing, I suspect this is because the registration is disabled.

Where is this enable? Thanks, Don

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:33 pm #25502
Eduan
Username: Eduan

This is controlled by the setting under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration. This option disables or enables free registration.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:36 pm #25504

So even if you must pay for registration the “Open Registration” must be set to Yes, is that correct? I don’t allow free subscribers.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Don Albright.
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 2:13 pm #25506
Eduan

Oh no, I’m sorry, if you don’t want open registration then that option should be set to no.

You would put a pro-form or PayPal button inside your membership options page, that would allow users to pay to see content.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 2:20 pm #25508

I took the “registration” link out and left the Paypal button in place with instructions to register through Paypal.

Thanks,

Don

Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 2:29 pm #25510
Eduan

No problem Don. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.