latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Rundown Shows too many Admins

Home Forums Community Forum User Rundown Shows too many Admins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:38 am #15426
Adam Watts
Username: megawatts

Hi,

I’m having some issues with my user roles after installing s2member. Somehow WordPress is detecting 201 Administrators on the site, when there should only be 2. There are just over 500 members, and they’ve all been assigned ‘Subscriber’ status, other than the 2 Admin accounts and about 15 others.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice? All of the users are showing the roles that I applied to them, however in the totals of users at different levels in ‘All Users’ (above the list) The numbers don’t add up. Those 199 additional ‘Admins’ seem to have 2 different roles.

I can’t figure out who has the ‘Admin’ accounts out of my members, however when I sent an email to the ‘Admin’ user group using an email plugin, I received a notification from WordPress saying that 201 emails had been sent.

If this is happening then these users may have access to the admin panel on the site upon logging in…I’d like to find some sort of solution rather than trying to re-import all 500 members.

thanks very much for your time!

Adam

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:49 am #15427
Adam Watts
Username: megawatts

Ok…so I answered a couple of my own questions. I exported the list of administrators with the emu2 plugin, and have a list of all of the users who are ‘Bundle Administrators,’ but shouldn’t have that ability. It doesn’t look like i can change that option within the wordpress control panel…

I’m going to keep looking for a solution.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:59 am #15494
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Adam,

How did those members come to exist? Did you import them into s2Member or did they all sign up using an s2Member Pro-Form/Button? Did you have other membership software running on your site at some point in the past that could’ve modified those members and given them additional capabilities?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.