latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

users subscription time limit

Home Forums Community Forum users subscription time limit

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 9:42 pm #25736

Hi,

Where in the “Users” tab can I see for how long did the user subscribed as I have set up one form as monthly and the other form as quarterly subscription, is there a way to find this out for particular user?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 6:37 am #25766
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kim,

If you’re talking about monthly vs quarterly subscription plans, then no, unfortunately there isn’t any way to currently see that within s2Member (all payment details, other than the payment gateway and the subscription/transaction ID, are stored on the payment processor side, not on s2Member’s side).

I personally use a Custom Capability called “monthly” and “yearly” so I can easily see which signup form my subscribers used. The Custom Capabilities don’t actually give them any additional access… they’re really just a indicator for me.

You could modify your signup forms to include the Custom Capability for all future users and then for existing users go through each one, look them up on PayPal (or whatever gateway you’re using), determine which plan they’re on, then manually add the Custom Capability to their account so you can easily see which plan they’re on.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.