latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using coupons with Paypal Express

Home Forums Community Forum Using coupons with Paypal Express

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 9:34 am #23937
Alex Read
Username: lab41

Hi,
I’m trying to get coupons working with Paypal Express.
I have placed the following on a separate page to test :

<style type="text/css">
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-billing-method-section {display: none;}
</style>
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$3 USD / One Time ( for 1 month access, non-recurring )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="salearnerslicense.co.za" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="3" rp="1" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

When I put in one of the defined coupons: 2.90$OFF|2.90, it just loads the paypal homepage. I have enabled API (I chose not to give 3rd party access – was this a mistake?) and put in all the details in Paypal options.
Help?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Alex Read.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Alex Read.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 11:23 pm #23982
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Alex,

If you can go back and enable the 3rd party access and test again, I recommend doing that. I believe it’s not required, but I could be wrong.

Also please download this Server Check Tool, upload the PHP file to your WordPress directory, and then load the URL to the file in your browser. It will run a bunch of tests to determine if there’s anything amiss on the server-side.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 9:21 am #24026
Alex Read

I don’t think 3rd party permission is required. It requires a “Third Party Permission Username”. I looked under S2member Paypal > IPN options and it says…

IPN w/ Proxy Key ( optional, for 3rd-party integrations )

I ran the Server check and the only problem it had was a recommendation to increase the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT from 32MB to 64MB.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Alex Read.
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 9:30 am #24158
Alex Read

I did a test install of wordpress in a subfolder and installed s2member-pro with the same Paypal API settings: it worked! It must then be some sort of conflict with customisation/other plugins.

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 6:03 am #24273
Alex Read

OK, I deleted and reinstalled all the s2member folders and now it’s working like a charm!

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 1:33 am #24461
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for the update, Alex! Glad to hear you fixed this. I came back here to suggest you try exactly that. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.