latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using Own Affiliate Link and Discount Coupon

Home Forums Community Forum Using Own Affiliate Link and Discount Coupon

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 11:59 pm #54731
Vincent Olaer
Username: volaer

Hi I am already an affiliate of S2Member. Just a simple question coz I haven’t read this in terms and conditions. Can I buy S2Member pro unlimited sites using my own affiliate Discount Coupon?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 8:25 am #54766
Andy Grimes
Username: agrimes

I would assume so i have a affiliate website to for amazon products and i buy my stuff from amazon vir my affiliate links cant see this being anything different, might be looked upon as slightly unethical but i would its only a one off payment and if you are helping promote there product you deserve a discount in my eyes :)

Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 10:10 am #54772
Vincent Olaer

I do not see this as “unethical” because either way, the company (in this case the shark co) is earning the same and paying the same for affiliates. However, some companies do not allow this. S2Member Terms and Conditions also does not provide any rule on it. I just want to be sure.

So any clarification from S2member will really help.

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:46 am #54811
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Can I buy S2Member pro unlimited sites using my own affiliate Discount Coupon?

Yes, it’s fine to buy s2Member with your own affiliate coupon. There’s nothing to prevent this, and it allows you (the affiliate) to see that s2Member’s affiliate program works. :-)

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 11:37 am #55061
Vincent Olaer

@Bruce… I purchased my pro account using my discount coupon and affiliate link. But when I checked my Affiliate account, nothing has been credited.

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 4:39 pm #55086

@Vincent Olaer

Please post the link that you used to purchase though; e.g. your affiliate link. Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 8:06 pm #55161
Vincent Olaer

This is the code: SAVE10-A:2448 which has my affiliate code. And I think I used this link: http://www.s2member.com/2448-6-3-16.html

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 8:29 pm #55169

Thank you. Forwarding to sales so they research and get back with you here.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.