latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using S2member with Paypal Online Invoicing

Home Forums Community Forum Using S2member with Paypal Online Invoicing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Andrea Eshet 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:35 pm #55969
Andrea Eshet
Username: Andrea

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 16th, 2013 at 1:46 pm #56048

1 – Given the above information, we do not have any need for the Membership Options Page; Does S2member still operate without this page?

Yes, and I agree; you won’t need this in that scenario. You’ll still create the page, but you won’t need to put any payment details on it. Instead, I would just put up some details that explain the visitor has accessed a protected area of the site, and perhaps some details about what’s required to gain access.

2 – Do IPN Communications still work with Online Invoicing? i.e. Does S2member still notify us when a customer pays an invoice, or if there is a cancellation, refund or chargeback? Are there any additional configurations needed for this function to work?

Yes, just be sure to follow the instructions provided by s2Member® in the Dashboard. You’ll need to setup your IPN URL at PayPal.com so that your PayPal account is connected to your s2Member® installation. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration

When you process an order, you’ll be doing it manually. Whenever you create and/or update a user’s account, be sure to choose PayPal from the list of payment gateways (e.g. when creating or updating a User in the Dashboard); and paste in the PayPal Subscription ID (or a Transaction ID) so that s2Member® and PayPal can communicate with each other.

3 – I understand that S2member uses the same login form/page for both the administrator and subscribers. Is it possible to have a separate, dedicated login form/page just for subscribers? How?

Yes, please see: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Login Widgets
Pre Sale FAQs » Is there a way to call upon the Pro Login Widget directly?
See also: Knowledge Base » Login Box Like s2Member.com?

Posted: Friday Aug 16th, 2013 at 4:54 pm #56053
Andrea Eshet
Username: Andrea

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your help. You’ve been very kind.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.