latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using Samurai.Feefighters.com w/Pro?

Home Forums Community Forum Using Samurai.Feefighters.com w/Pro?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 29th, 2012 at 11:47 pm #12201
Tony Kau
Username: tonykau

First, just want to say, great plugin. I was up and running with relative ease using the free version with paypal standard and mailchimp integration, but now it’s time to do the integrated shopping cart with pro-forms.

I was hoping to get approved for paypal payments pro for the easiest integration, but they denied me (“business risk” or something that didn’t make sense – maybe my company is too new @ 1.5 years old), so I’m not sure where to go next. Samurai from FeeFighters.com has been recommended to me to use as a gateway/merchant account, but is that compatible with S2member? If not, does anyone have a recommendation for reasonable (cost and customer service) gateway/merchant account to use with s2 and recurring payments?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 5:24 pm #12232
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tony,

s2Member does not currently support FeeFighters.com. Please see What payment gateways does s2Member® support? for a complete list of the payment gateways we support.

Regarding adding new payment gateways, lease see Can I add support for other payment gateways?.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.