latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Using Vanco Services

Home Forums Community Forum Using Vanco Services

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #10199

I am doing a project for a ministry. They want to use https://www.vancoservices.com/secure/vanco_login.htm for their payment system.

People would donate or pay for access to training courses, I don’t think s2 member will integrate with Vanco Services so the option would be to manually create members after they pay through Vanco.

My question was on the s2Member Configuration & Profile Fields, does this need to be filled in when creating manual members.

The members would be donating money to get access to 6 different courses in which the minister would have to upgrade them after they donate through Vanco Services.

Would It be best just to create 6 levels of membership and once they donate / pay for each course, the minister could just manually upgrade them to level2 for course 2 level 3 for course 3 ect..??

Any ideas or ways of going about would be much appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:39 pm #10221
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Scott,

You certainly don’t need to configure PayPal (or any gateway for that matter) to utilize the access restriction capabilities of s2Member. If you manually add members, you can simply assign them the correct level and then set up your restriction options accordingly.

Your suggested method of creating six levels of membership sounds right to me.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.