latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Video example shows multiple login pages

Home Forums Community Forum Video example shows multiple login pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:19 pm #56286

I am on Vido tutorial 10 and in this tutorial I like the suggestion on how to create multiple “Welcome login” pages that would allow for “variances of different” Welcome Login pages depending on the user level.. thus making the offer to “upgrade” to a higher level applicable and appropriate to certain levels. This makes great sense!

Here is my problem. I do not know how he was able to comment out the user level in the page title!

In the Video tutorial the instructior uses braces behind each type of “Welcome Login” page Title and includes the identifier in the slug.

For example:

Welcome Login Page ( user level # 0) / …welcome-login-0
Welcome Login Page ( user level # 1) / …welcome-login-1

I noticed in the video that ON HIS page he had a check box that apparently identified the braces as “comments” to be omitted.

How did he get those check boxes? Is that a plugin? If so what is the name of the plugin.

When I tried adding braces (user level # 1) the braces and comments were visible!

Thanks. .

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:44 pm #56386

This can be achieved using Replacement Codes in your Login Welcome Page URL; where instead of choosing a Post or a Page, you setup a Special Redirection URL and include tokens (e.g. Replacement Codes) provided by s2Member®. Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page

Look for the link that says “Replacement Codes”.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.